Superfood Attitude – Paperback
Superfood Attitude is a children’s health book that makes teaching kids about nutrition fun and easy!
- Want your book signed by the author? No worries, we’ll sort that at the checkout
- Australian & New Zealand residents can purchase Superfood Attitude directly from this website (flat-rate shipping)
- International paperback orders are via Amazon or your favourite book retailer (this is more cost-effective for you)
Superfood Attitude is an ABC picture book that was created by Clare Zivanovic ND, a qualified Nutritionist and Naturopath, to educate children 3-7 years old about healthy eating.
Bursting with fun food facts you can trust, funny rhymes and cute illustrations, this early learning tool helps you give your children a stress-free food education that will benefit them – and their growing body and mind – for a lifetime.
Today’s children are living in unprecedented times, and they need to know how to nourish their body so they can be as healthy as possible. That’s why this book introduces kids to the special powers living inside fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
By the time they read A-Z, they’ll know:
- avocado assists the skin
- cucumber creates healthy hair
- pineapple helps heal bruises
- and so much more.
Health-conscious parents, grandparents and teachers who recognise the value of food-based education are regularly sharing rave reviews for Superfood Attitude.
Ideal for home and school libraries, Superfood Attitude is suitable for those who follow a gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian and/or vegan diet – or anyone interested in learning more about the special powers living inside healthy foods.
Printed on Premium Colour Glossy Paper
Dimensions: 8” X 10”
|Dimensions||25.4 × 20.3 × 0.250698 cm|